Comprehensive guide to build a simple quadcopter for beginners.
With skills like basic soldering and electronics, Chris Schroeder shows you step-by-step how to build from scratch a quadcopter. The guide is intended for beginner users having a plug-and-play construction system and a simple programming code.
All components are purchased from online stores while for programming the designer used a flight control board and a programming card. The values for the flying robot are set by the brushless Electronic Speed Controller (ESC).
Below is an impressive list of the main parts needed to build the quadcopter.
- Frame: Turnigy Talon Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Frame;
- Motors: Turnigy L2210A-1650 Brushless Motor;
- Electronic Speed Controllers: 25amp Speed Controller;
- Flight Controller: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board;
- Propellers: 10×4.5 SF Props 2pc Standard Rotation/2 pc RH Rotation (Black);
- Transmitter/Receiver: Turnigy 6X FHSS 2.4ghz Transmitter and Reciever (Mode 1);
- Programming: BESC Programming Card;
- Straps: VELCRO U.S.A. INC 3/4-Inch 12-Feet;
- Power Distribution Board: Hobby King Quadcopter Power Distribution Board;
- Bullet Connectors: 3.5mm Bullet Connectors – 10 Pairs;
- Wire: Wire 16AWG (1mtr);
- Servo Leads: Male to Male Servo Lead;
- Battery: 2200mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack or you can try with Venom 20C 3S 2100mAh;
- Battery Charger: Turnigy Accucel-6 50W 6A Balancer;
SOURCE : INTOROBOTICS